Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Ha! This is embarrassing! I have not written on this blog in nearly a year. I am making an early resolution right now to do better in 2023 to post more. I wish I were computer proficient but alas and alack; I am most certainly not. If only Santa could drop a computer wizard into my stocking...a little guy or gal that could pop out now and again as I struggle to keep up with things on line. I like being in my shop. Seeing people face to face... having actual conversations... offering help and advice. It is a people business not a cold hard screen and keyboard business. I will do better. 2023 dawns a new year and a better outlook for all of us. Take care my fellow fiber enthusiasts and have the happiest of holidays however you choose to spend them. XO Lois

No comments: