Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Very Exciting!

 Hey there! It truly is summer and July's full moon has passed us by and we are settling into the hot days of August. Here in Port Townsend, We are longing for more sunny days while at the same time desperately wishing for rain. We are so dry. Must be why all I want to knit with right now is green! Definitely indulging my green fever and purchased new yarn for both the shop and me.

Here is the latest yarn I took home which is currently adorning my living room knitting basket.

It is Lana Grossa's SILKHAIR, an extremely color saturated mohair silk blend that is positively dreamy. Soft, rich, great texture and the colors? Stunning. It is 70% super kid mohair, 30% silk at 230 yards for $ 14.25.

I am happy to take pictures for you and even mail you this soft textural dream yarn! 

We are open Thursdays through Mondays from 11 - 5 but keep shorter hours on Sundays, 12 - 4ish.

Come see us and if you mention you read the blog... 20% off your silk hair order! Stop on in! 

No comments: