Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Around May

It is a gorgeously sunny and warm afternoon with the temperature hovering around 70. As soon as I finish this new post, I am heading out to my blue porch rocker and knitting away on my next baby washcloth. I have been obsessed with the Cascade Fixation yarn that is all cotton and a wee bit of elastic. First I made a baby hat for a shop sample, then I had leftover yarn so - baby wash cloths!

Left over yarn.
From this sweet baby hat.....
Is being made into baby wash cloths. So soft! 

The best part of this short knitting adventure? Out of the blue, the yarn rep stopped in yesterday and low and behold, he had new colors of Fixation in his little carrying case and I ordered them all! They should be arriving early next week!

I am thinking now that we have a new downtown pedestrian plaza in Port Townsend; we can have knit nights out there and be beachside! Stay tuned for beach side, with an iced beverage, good company and yarn for a knitting the evening away until the street lights turn on!

No comments: