Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Still Here!

 Yes, we are still at DIVA and as soon as I figure out how to get pictures from my phone to this laptop; I plan on posting photos of my finished pieces and all the goings on around the shop. Spring yarns begin arriving this month as well as scads of buttons. I did go a bit crazy buying buttons this year. It is still early in 2022 but buttons, new buttons at that, just made me happy! 

I am going to keep this short and say we will be open tomorrow, Thursday from 11 -5. The evenings are still cold, dark and often wet so fiber projects are a terrific thing to have about. I have knitting projects, crochet work and needlepoint canvases by my chair in the living room to work on while watching Netflix.  

See you soon at the shop and in the meantime, take care of yourself and be well. Lois

PS - we do require you to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when you are in the shop. Happy Knitting! Happy Crocheting! Happy Needlepointing! Happy whatever work you are doing for fun! 

No comments: